Monday, March 31, 2014

A little update

Dear Family
......Sooooooo, I may have left my camera at the apartment. I might get some pictures later today or next week. I promise i did go to Niagara falls and took some pretty sweet pictures. What did we do this week? Not much. Elder Roberts did get his travel plans. He's going back to Utah on the 23 of April. Makes me a little jealous that he will be seeing home so soon. Hey, guess what. I'm eating shwarma. Jealous?

 Dear Nick
 I don't think i remember Indian wrestling. please explain and jog my memory. So you sound like a dynamo when it comes to lax. You might even be better than Ryan. Go ahead and tell him I said that. Do you remember when I took you to the aquarium? Do you remember the penguins pooping everytime they jumped in the water? I do. Are we gonna have fun like that when I get home.

 Dear Dawson
    Happy Birthday bro. You're fourteen now. NICE!!!! What did you get? You can have the picture too if you want. That's all I can give you because I mooched it off my companion's camera.

Dear Ryan
  The wiiu is already dead? I didn't even get to play it. GOSH DANGIT. Who's party is it? If it's someone you know Mom and dad don't like, you should probably avoid that. otherwise it sounds fun. Everything in canada is just the american version with a maple leaf. Maple mcdonalds, maple wendy's, and maple seven eleven. It's actually pretty funny.

Dear Dad
   Pot Colborne, Pelham, and Welland are all our area. The closest missionaries are down in Saint Catherine's. Are you a coach? Is it just nick or are the other two under your wing? We watch conference at a church. it's pretty fun. I was good at sports....When I wanted to be. 

Dear Mom
   So Grandmother is going back to the land of potatoes. That's good. Elder Bednar said he didn't want us giving away too many details. I think he might use some of the same material for conference. The mission isn't hard physically, but the amount of redundancy and rejection is exhausting both mentally and spiritually. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right?(Can I have some Classical and Zelda music. Just the musical parts though. ask Ryan)


I love you guys and promise I'll have more pictures next week.

Elder Erasmus  


This is Nathan's District, trying to get their "Prince" to Knight them all, the prince is the one in the back, with his hand to his face.



3/24/2014
This week Elder Bednar came and spoke to us about missionary work and stuff. In this week's email, We're going to have a special segment called

THINGS APOSTLES SAY WHEN THEY'RE  NOT ON T.V.
Nuts, Stupid, Bogus, And references to dirty harry and other Clint Eastwood films. I didn't know they were allowed to watch those kinda movies.

Anyway, this week is pretty slow. Welland is just like Brampton except there's less Indians and everybody is unemployed. I'm in the ghetto. We did manage to teach this one catholic named Kevin. He's pretty accepting. We're going to the falls today so you'll definitely get pictures next week... Missionary's honor. Me and my companion were reading about Porter Rockwell. He was probably one of the sickest Mormons ever... even though he had word of wisdom issues. 

Dear Nick 
   that looks like a pretty sweet car you have there. i don't think any of us ever got to far in the ranking, but our cars definitely looked the sickest. What is the 2nd grade program about? I bet you're the lead. Also i saw the picture mom sent of you, You're getting pretty UUUUUUUUUUUGLY. By ugly i mean big. you used to be so tiny, what happened? I guess we both need to send more pictures.

Dear Ryan 
  When I had a crush in high school, I did what they did. The reason i joined the Shakespeare team was there was this one girl that wouldn't mind spending more time with. You don't have to bring them anywhere and the parents are none the wiser. We're doing pretty good in Canada...It's really cold still. it snows every morning. But you guys keep me warm.

Dear Dawson
  I probably would be considered a senior missionary, but my companion is ending his mission so I'm still the younger one. So mom tells me you have been going snow caving and stuff. Did you die? Not wanting to brag or anything but I once built three caves in one day. That's right, you're impressed. love ya bro.

Dear Dad
   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Wow, you're old. So those are some pretty decent sounding movies. Find the good ones and put them together for when i get back. brother Salmon's lawn is freakishly well preserved. looking back i don't think i ever saw it yellow. If mom wants to compete with that, good luck. Are you a coach now? or did brother Chang just give you a birthday present. You would make a good coach for a high school team. As for this byu groper, just have all the women carry spray paint and when ever he comes at you, tag him. eventually he'll run out of hoodies. Sounds like a good plan right? 

Dear Mom
  59 river road room 23 area code l3b2r7 . just keep sending mail to the mission office though. Does that mean they won't get any more free Disney stuff? sad. it's cool that you had good weather though. Can't say the same for here. We've had a least some sort of flurry everyday. I love winter and all but this is ridiculous. Don't cut Ryan's hair. Better yet, make a deal with him. if he doesn't do anything stupid that will get him into trouble for a month, you won't make him cut it for two. Bit of a carrot and a stick approach. It might work. 

i love you guys a ton
Elder Erasmus

No comments:

Post a Comment