Monday, January 6, 2014

Negative 40 is the same in Celsius and Fahrenheit

Dear family
 
   How Y'all doing. this week it got down to negative 35. Fun fact, negative forty is the same both celcious and fairinheit. The library computers don't have spell check by the way. We had a lot of success this week. We got two people out to church. I haven't had an investigator to church since my first week. We also got to meet with that indian family that dropped and got them reading and stuff. Good week. I bought a ceremonial sihk knife. it's a sick sihk knife. We did finally get that music box you sent me. It's been fun. Thank you so much for that. We also were able to find two new potentials by tracting. Tracting by the way is the least productive thing we do, so it was a nice surprise. On to the individual letters.
 
Dawson
  Sounds like your team is killing it. How'd you get to be so good? I loved watching Psyche, but I only got to season three, so don't spoil it. How are you doing in school? You know what I just thought of. When I get back you'll be 15. I could teach you how to drive. How cool is that? Don't tell the others, but you're my favorite brother.
 
Nick
   I used to spray people with silly string on new years. Are you taking my job? Also sounds like you are quite the little scum player. Gonna have to practice if I am to be able to play you when i get back. Don't tell the others, but you're my favorite brother.
 
Ryan
  How you doing you little party animal you. I hope you're keeping yourself out of trouble. How's the snow? We get so much powder around here it's ridiculous. I miss boarding with you. We got to go when I get back. Don't tell the others, but you're my favorite brother.

Christmas Pics:


No comments:

Post a Comment