Monday, January 6, 2014

A quick note

I don't have a whole lot of time today. Christmas was fun talking to you guys and all. My companion was able to convince three or four families in the ward that I have an unhealthy addiction to candy canes, so now I have a lot of candy canes... yay. I finally got around to cutting my hair. it's shorter than its been in awhile. I'm not sure I like it, but I think it'll grow on me... Get it? GROW. I'm hilarious. No pictures again. Maybe next week. We went bowling a few weeks ago for preperation day. I didn't do much better than mom and nick though. I hope you guys have fun with your new years party. We aren't going to do much proselyting because most people don't exactly follow the word of wisdom when they celebrate here. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment