Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas in Canada

Dear Family
The Christmas season is a bit different up here in the snowy north. We did have an ice storm this week. A lot of neighborhoods are without power... including ours. It looks really cool though. Everything is just coated in crystal and stuff. It was cool until the trees started shattering and collapsing on houses and stuff. but hey, what can you do. The work is going pretty well too. We're teaching an Indian man named Vikram. I also learned that I most certainly don 't have the gift of tongues. We taught an Indian, a Philippino, and a Jamaican in the same lesson. I'm pretty sure at least one of them knew what we were talking about. We should be skyping around 1ish here. that's about 11 there I think.

Nick
I hope you get what you want for christmas. You get to tell me what you got on Wednesday. love ya bra'

Dawson
That is a lot of meat! You guys saw the hobbit and lord of the rings? which one was your favorite? we'll talk on Wednesday.

Ryan
I miss you too, bro. We'll talk on Christmas and I'll send pictures next week.


Christmas Dinner - Gooey Duck! 

Ice Storm on Saturday and Sunday- 
These are pictures from the Street Nathan lives on







No comments:

Post a Comment